Welcome to The Joint - Newnan! As your local chiropractor in Newnan, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Newnan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Newnan chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 3, 2015StepyDo you ever find yourself feeling inexplicably tense, stressed, and anxious the more time you spend in a particular area of your house or work space? For instance, maybe you find that your stress levels skyrocket greatly whenever you try to sit down at your desk to get some work done, or maybe getting in ...
- August 28, 2015StepyWe have certainly all experienced a bout of tiredness during the day from time to time. Sometimes, we haven’t eaten enough, or we didn’t have the most restful sleep the night before, which is why we end up practically dragging our feet just to get through the day,some days. However, if you are ever feeling ...
- August 21, 2015StepyI think it is safe to say that when it comes to general health concerns and ailments, there is one particular problem that virtually every single one of us can relate to in some way or another – poor sleep and feeling fatigued during the day. Hopefully you are not experiencing chronic insomnia or any ...
- August 14, 2015StepyWho doesn’t love a good snack? I’ll be the first to admit that I am a huge fan of snacking, and I always have been. It turns out that this habit of mine (and maybe yours, too!) is actually not so bad, since more and more nutritionists are recommending that their patients eat many small ...
- August 5, 2015StepyIf there’s one thing that I know to be true when it comes to grocery shopping and health needs, it’s that processed foods should be avoided like the plague. I’m not necessarily advocating for one particular dietary plan or lifestyle restrictions, but I am aware of how incredibly unhealthy many of the processed foods you ...
- July 29, 2015StepyIf you’re feeling down right now, hopefully this good news will be enough to cheer you up. There are many ways to boost your mood and achieve happiness for a sustained amount of time, but if you ever are in need of a sort of “quick fix”, you can rely on a few simple yet ...
- July 22, 2015StepyWe all wake up feeling a bit groggy from time to time, but if you have been noticing a steady trend of remaining unrefreshed and tired throughout each and every day, no matter how many hours of sleep you get, you may have a health issue on your hands that is worth looking into. There are ...
- July 17, 2015StepyWhatever your current dietary plan is now, you have more than likely heard at least a little bit about the pros and cons of switching to a vegan diet. Many people swear by its health benefits, but do you really know why a vegan diet can be so beneficial to your health? I have to admit ...
- July 10, 2015StepyAs technology has become more and more a part of our everyday lives, there has also been a correlation in the amount of health issues that correspond with the use of technology and new devices. For example, our posture is becomnig worse due to the way we crane our necks down to stare at our ...