Welcome to The Joint - Newnan! As your local chiropractor in Newnan, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Newnan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Fallon is a graduate of Florida State University where he earned his bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science with an emphasis in physical therapy. While at Florida State he earned entry into the honor society of Phi Kappa Phi for academic excellence. After graduating from Florida State he chose to attend Palmer College in Davenport, Iowa where he earned his doctorate of chiropractic medicine. Dr. Fallon has been in practice for 10 years utilizing full spine adjusting techniques to include Diversified, Gonstead, Thompson, and Activator.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Newnan chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- July 22, 2015StepyWe all wake up feeling a bit groggy from time to time, but if you have been noticing a steady trend of remaining unrefreshed and tired throughout each and every day, no matter how many hours of sleep you get, you may have a health issue on your hands that is worth looking into. There are ...
- July 17, 2015StepyWhatever your current dietary plan is now, you have more than likely heard at least a little bit about the pros and cons of switching to a vegan diet. Many people swear by its health benefits, but do you really know why a vegan diet can be so beneficial to your health? I have to admit ...
- July 10, 2015StepyAs technology has become more and more a part of our everyday lives, there has also been a correlation in the amount of health issues that correspond with the use of technology and new devices. For example, our posture is becomnig worse due to the way we crane our necks down to stare at our ...
- June 26, 2015StepyWhen that time of the month comes around to visit us women once more, we don’t exactly greet the time with joy, and can we really be blamed for it? The monthly visitor brings all kinds of uncomfortable sensations, from headaches and moodiness to a seemingly constant stream of abdominal cramping that seems perfectly content to ...
- June 19, 2015StepyI have to say that I am definitely glad to see our society begin to embrace healthier food choices within the past decade or so. As we move away from processed foods that are heavy with fat, salt, or sugar, we head towards completely natural foods and fresh produce that are good for our bodies ...
- June 12, 2015StepyIt really is surprising for me to learn about the many different reasons we overeat. Sometimes we’re compensating for a deep-rooted psychological issue, and sometimes we eat more due to a physical ailment we may not even know we have. When it comes to psychological issues however, an article by Rodale News states how powerful ...
- June 3, 2015adminChiropractics has far reaching implications that we may not even be able to conceptualize until we are in a position to seek chiropractic services. With its diverse treatment applications and the ability for it to potentially treat a wide range of musculoskeletal maladies, many individuals when choosing a care pathway often neglect this discipline of ...
- June 1, 2015StepyWhen it comes to learning about new exercises to improve our bodies even more, I think it is safe to assume that most of us tend to focus on learning about ways to flatten our stomachs or tone our leg muscles. It really doesn’t seem all that common to hear about the best exercises you ...
- May 22, 2015StepyI have to admit that I used to be someone who felt hungry all the time. Whether you believe it or not, this is actually quite a common problem in our current society, and after carefully examining our collective habits and dietary patterns, it’s really not hard to see why. Ever since I’ve started eating healthier ...