Welcome to The Joint - Newnan! As your local chiropractor in Newnan, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Newnan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Newnan chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 23, 2015StepyHave you ever noticed that sustaining the motivation to get an important task, assignment, or chore done can be such a difficult thing to do? Procrastination is very common, and very tempting to turn to, when a deadline is looming and the motivation to meet it just isn’t there. Having the right intention is certainly ...
- November 16, 2015StepyYou’ve no doubt heard before that getting regular amounts of physical movement and exercise into your daily routine is one of the most important things you can do for your overall health and wellness. Still, it can seem like a daunting task to try to become a person who can just get up and go for ...
- November 6, 2015StepyThe mornings really do seem to be the most important and crucial aspects of our day, even if we don’t initially realize this. Still, I have come to this conclusion after hearing such phrases from healthcare providers as, “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day” and “The early bird gets the worm”, to name ...
- October 30, 2015StepyIt happens to all of us – we wake up and get out of bed intending to be super productive and incredibly optimistic throughout the whole day, only to have something or someone end up causing quite a snag in our plans. Maybe there was car trouble on the way to work, or maybe you ...
- October 23, 2015StepyGiven our hectic lifestyles and fast paced schedules, I think it is safe to say that all of us would be happy to receive some sort of energy boost that is safe and that comes from a natural source. Of course, most of us rely on at least one cup of coffee, if not two ...
- October 16, 2015StepyIf you have made the decision to try and clean up your dietary plan a little bit by turning to healthier foods to put in your meals, it is important for you to take the time to educate yourself on how to read the labels on the food items in your local grocery store or ...
- October 9, 2015StepyAs tough as it can be to admit it, sometimes criticism from an outside source is necessary in our lives in order to make a change or fix a negative habit of ours that has been getting in the way of us becoming the best versions of ourselves that we can be. Constructive criticism is designed ...
- October 2, 2015StepyWhen the going gets rough and you are noticing that you are having some trouble when it comes to working up the right amount of creativity or problem solving skills that are necessary for getting an important task done during a stressful time, the advice in this article is for you. First of all, it is ...
- September 28, 2015StepyYou may want to file this little health tidbit of information under “obvious but true”: the food that we eat can often play a significant role in the health and functions of our digestive tract. Certain foods can really wreak havoc on the natural flow of things when it comes to the way our guts ...