Welcome to The Joint - Newnan! As your local chiropractor in Newnan, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Newnan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Newnan chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 28, 2016StepyIf you spend time reading health and wellness blogs, you’re clearly the kind of person who cares about bettering your health and well-being. You know you should be working on improving your overall health, and you know you should be working on improving the health of the environment around you. Why not bring these two ...
- April 22, 2016StepyWe all know that carrying a few extra pounds of belly fat isn’t exactly healthy, but it can have a negative impact on more aspects of your health than you may realize. Aside from the more obvious effects being overweight can have on your heart, blood pressure, and joint health, having extra weight on your ...
- April 13, 2016StepyMarketing can really mask the true nature of everyday products. Most of us end up using packaged foods on a daily basis. Many of these products have all kinds of claims on their packaging which sway us into buying based on how healthy we’re led to believe a product is. You should already know that ...
- April 8, 2016StepyIt can be challenging to find a fitness routine that’s right for you, let alone keep up with it on a regular basis. I’ve found that once you’re on a roll with it, it gets easier to stick with as time goes on. When something happens to derail your typical routine, however, whether it’s a ...
- March 25, 2016StepyThere’s no one way we can avoid the development of a scary illness such as cancer. However, there are choices we can make in our everyday lives and routines which can significantly reduce our risk of receiving a cancer diagnosis at any point in life. Living a healthy, active lifestyle is important for keeping our ...
- March 16, 2016StepyI absolutely adore breakfast foods, and I couldn’t hide this aspect of my identity if I tried. How can you not love the fluffy texture of pancakes, or the flaky crust of a croissant? Before I get too wrapped up in fantasizing over some of the world’s greatest foods, I’ll concede that there are unfortunately ...
- March 10, 2016StepyI must admit, I’m someone who is immediately searching the Internet for advice the instant I feel I’m coming down with some sort of illness or other health issue. As annoying as this extreme attitude can be, it’s crucial to know when your body is trying to tell you something is off, and when you ...
- March 2, 2016StepyWe all suffer from a poor night’s sleep from time to time, but if it ever gets to a point where your health is seriously suffering as a result of not getting enough quality rest, you need to address this issue sooner rather than later. If you have trouble getting to sleep or staying asleep, ...
- February 24, 2016StepyDieting is one experience quite a few people can relate to on some level. If you’re trying to lose weight, you go on a diet, but the same can be said for anyone who just wants to start eating healthier, or who wants to cut out or introduce certain food items for any number of ...