Welcome to The Joint - Newnan! As your local chiropractor in Newnan, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Newnan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Fallon is a graduate of Florida State University where he earned his bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science with an emphasis in physical therapy. While at Florida State he earned entry into the honor society of Phi Kappa Phi for academic excellence. After graduating from Florida State he chose to attend Palmer College in Davenport, Iowa where he earned his doctorate of chiropractic medicine. Dr. Fallon has been in practice for 10 years utilizing full spine adjusting techniques to include Diversified, Gonstead, Thompson, and Activator.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Newnan chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- December 18, 2014When it comes to chiropractic care, just how legitimate could it be? Its myriad of proposed health benefits, its continued evidence for bringing relief, its assurance as a fountain of wellness: all of it sounds tried and true, fine and dandy– but come on now, really? You just can’t believe that this holistic therapy– the ...
- December 5, 2014Eating the right stuff and getting good sleep are both imperative for an efficient workout. But while you can eat like crap and still workout (though not as efficiently), you can’t go without sleep and expect your workout to be anywhere near where it should be for you to have confidence in your health. Think about it: ...
- December 2, 2014If you’re like me, you’ve heard about meditation before– probably a lot. You’ve read the studies swearing by its myriad of health benefits and you’ve heard your friends tell you about “how great it is” for them. You’ve probably even attended a yoga class before in hopes of unleashing a sense of peace from within. ...
- November 18, 2014When I first heard about chiropractic care, I had many different doubts about just how effective it could really be. I mean, seriously: could these expert manual adjustments really relieve pain symptoms? My doubts were backed by continued unwillingness to give something new and holistic a try. A study earlier this year looked to move past ...
- November 11, 2014Have you heard of the great hemp? Its legend knows no bounds, having conquered millions of fatigued men (and women) for centuries all around the globe. In truth, its benefits are more bountiful than one could even begin to imagine– but its evil sister Mary gave it a bad rap, and its benefits have remained ...
- November 3, 2014New-age shoppers beware: you’re in for a scare. The Environmental Working Group (EWG), a nonprofit agency that helps people “make healthier choices” when buying food, recently dropped the health bomb: say hello to the convenient Food Scores rating system, which can be used to judge common foods in your most-frequented aisles. The new tool rates ...
- October 24, 2014We sometimes forget that we have to take care of our heart, as much, if not more than, it takes care of us. This is a two-way relationship, and if we neglect what our heart needs, only bad things can happen. But did you know that your mood– how you feel– plays an equal part in ...
- October 16, 2014Did you know that recent research has found evidence pointing to moral awareness being adjustable in our lives? That is, people can have high amounts of moral awareness during one time in their life, while having low amounts of such awareness years later. While many of us may think this would simply be due to ...
- October 7, 2014If proper sleep could be had by simply taking a magic potion, it would be quite the popular one. With various studies continuing to show that inadequate sleep leads to serious long-term diseases and ultimately a shorter life, it’s fair to say that sleep is pretty darn important. Unfortunately for many Americans, that doesn’t make ...