Welcome to The Joint - Newnan! As your local chiropractor in Newnan, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Newnan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Newnan chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 4, 2016StepyWhen I think about the things my friends and I tend to complain about most often, it’s usually about how tired we are. Tiredness seems to be an epidemic these days, and if anything it’s only getting worse. When you start to take into account how hectic and busy our lifestyles are, it’s not too ...
- January 27, 2016StepyDon’t you love those mornings when you wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start the day? Having plenty of energy when you first wake up in the morning is one of the best ways to start a day off on the right foot. However, even during those rare occasions when we do wake up ...
- January 21, 2016StepyGrowing up in San Francisco, I was no stranger to the strong scent of patchouli oil wafting from all kinds of half-naked people as they pranced through the streets of the city, especially the Haight district. Most of us, natives of San Francisco or not, tend to place a few stereotypes on hippies, including the ...
- January 13, 2016StepyThe only thing tougher than living with depression is trying to figure out a treatment plan that works best you. Without even mentioning the many risks that can come about as a result of trying out new medications in an attempt to improve symptoms, mental illnesses can be notoriously difficult to treat. Even if you have ...
- January 6, 2016StepyI’ve always thought one of the most exciting aspects of the holiday season was how it provides a time to reflect, and a time to figure out what you want to accomplish for yourself in the year to come. Making New Year’s resolutions is a fun tradition for all of us, but unfortunately it’s also ...
- December 26, 2015StepyYou probably know the importance of getting plenty of calcium every day; this is even more true for women and post-menopausal women. Calcium is a nutrient vital to help maintain a person’s bone health, since calcium has been shown to strengthen the bones in the body while also working to prevent conditions such as osteoporosis, which ...
- December 17, 2015StepySugar. We all love it, and we all know it can be pretty unhealthy for us. Still, we gravitate toward it with reckless abandon because, let’s face it, it tastes too good to pass up. Considering that scientific studies done on the matter have shown that the brain craves and gets addicted to sugar the ...
- December 10, 2015StepyIt seems every year there’s at least one or two new fitness fads that come bursting their way into our local gyms and fitness centers and take everyone by storm, only to be practically forgotten before the year ends. Though it’s easy and tempting to get caught up in the excitement of a new exercise trend, ...
- December 3, 2015StepyGetting exercise on a regular basis is one of the most important things you can do in order to better your overall health. Exercise can help you sleep better, lose weight, and decrease stress. However, we all can agree that working up the energy and motivation to hit the gym can be a real feat ...