Welcome to The Joint - Newnan! As your local chiropractor in Newnan, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Newnan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Fallon is a graduate of Florida State University where he earned his bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science with an emphasis in physical therapy. While at Florida State he earned entry into the honor society of Phi Kappa Phi for academic excellence. After graduating from Florida State he chose to attend Palmer College in Davenport, Iowa where he earned his doctorate of chiropractic medicine. Dr. Fallon has been in practice for 10 years utilizing full spine adjusting techniques to include Diversified, Gonstead, Thompson, and Activator.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Newnan chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 27, 2015One unfortunate aspect of our society is that we often feel pressured to achieve body standards that are incredibly difficult, if not downright impossible, to achieve. Trying to live up to such harsh standards is beginning to take its toll on our physical and mental health and well being, and this is especially true for women. ...
- February 20, 2015When it comes to the health and good looks of your skin, the sooner you start taking care of it, the better off it will be. It would do you well to start implementing these skincare habits now (as in, right now!) so your skin will remain glowing, youthful, and gorgeous even years down the line. ...
- February 13, 2015If you have never heard of fibromyalgia, chances are high that you know someone affected by it, even if you aren’t aware of it. Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease that causes swelling, pain, and inflammation in more than a dozen points throughout the body. As many as five million people are currently living with the ...
- February 5, 2015In the ongoing effort to stick to a healthy diet, it may be tempting to turn to any food labeled with the words “diet”, “vegetable”, or “good for you” in order to lose weight and get the nutrients your body needs. However, there are some foods out there that only appear to be healthy on the surface; ...
- January 28, 2015It’s a common belief that any kind of fat in food is unhealthy and needs to be removed from your diet if you want to eat healthy and lose weight. As it turns out, there are certain kinds of natural fat that are not only healthy and good for you, but are also absolutely essential ...
- January 28, 2015You’ve probably heard countless times that in order to get rid of that weight you’ve been wanting to lose, you should do your best to avoid foods with a high fat content, and reach for low-fat versions instead. While in some cases this is true, for instance avoiding the saturated fats found in items such as ...
- January 22, 2015As the wife of an insomniac, I know all too well how much sleep impacts your everyday life. Waking up to a bear is not the most joyous way to start your day, but being the bear isn’t any better either. Sleep is one of the most important things that many of us are NOT ...
- January 19, 2015Things are constantly changing in the workplace. People come, people go, procedures change, companies go under, people get raises, and others don’t. Some employees leave one company to go work for another company, while other employees manage to stay put for decades. There is no one “right” way to work for a company, as it ...
- January 16, 2015You’ve more than likely hear the common refrain that unnatural, added sugar is bad for you and offers no benefits to your health. This is often repeated for a reason, since added sugar really is that bad for you; in fact, doctors and nutritionists consistently agree that added sugar is the single worst ingredient in ...