Welcome to The Joint - Newnan! As your local chiropractor in Newnan, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Newnan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Fallon is a graduate of Florida State University where he earned his bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science with an emphasis in physical therapy. While at Florida State he earned entry into the honor society of Phi Kappa Phi for academic excellence. After graduating from Florida State he chose to attend Palmer College in Davenport, Iowa where he earned his doctorate of chiropractic medicine. Dr. Fallon has been in practice for 10 years utilizing full spine adjusting techniques to include Diversified, Gonstead, Thompson, and Activator.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Newnan chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 24, 2015StepyUntil very recently, I knew plenty about the essential aspects of protein, and absolutely nothing about what a lectin was. I had never even heard of the word “lectin” before; at least, not that I can remember. However, now I know not only what lectins are, but also how they relate to protein and your body’s ...
- April 21, 2015StepyI’ve got to admit that I am a huge fan of energy bars. I have always kept one or two in my bag, and I don’t see that habit stopping any time soon. While snacking on energy bars is not exactly new to me, or to the thousands of other like minded individuals out there, ...
- April 10, 2015StepyI know, I know, “beneficial” is the last word that comes into your mind when thinking about stress. I mean, just thinking about stress is enough to stress me out, and I’m sure many of you would agree with me there. Still, it would be nice to know that all of our time spent stressing ...
- April 3, 2015StepyI recently read an article by Care 2 about the link between a Western diet and the risk of increased development of Alzheimer’s in the brain, that really completely fascinated me, in addition to making me a little worried. Still, I think it is a really crucial piece of knowledge to have under anyone’s belt, ...
- March 27, 2015StepyDuring my recent quest to find healthy sources of protein that are plant based, there is one food product that keeps popping up on my search engines over and over again – Ezekiel bread. After going through many other plant based proteins, including tofu, tempeh, quinoa, and lentils, I figured it was time to mix things ...
- March 23, 2015StepyIf you are currently dieting, or at least trying to eat healthier and watch your weight, you may have been led to believe that counting calories is one of the most effective ways to achieve your health and weight loss goals, but are calories really that important? It turns out that counting calories may not ...
- March 13, 2015StepyIt would make sense if you scoffed at the title of this post in disbelief. After all, how exactly can too much healthy food be a bad thing? Well, the key to a healthy diet is variety, and you need to make sure you’re incorporating lots of different food sources into your diet if you ...
- March 6, 2015StepyIn this fast paced society, it can be really difficult to do our best to focus our attention on just one thing at a time. We all have such jam packed schedules that there’s hardly any time to rest and breathe before we must move on to the next task that’s been scheduled by an ...
- February 27, 2015StepyOne unfortunate aspect of our society is that we often feel pressured to achieve body standards that are incredibly difficult, if not downright impossible, to achieve. Trying to live up to such harsh standards is beginning to take its toll on our physical and mental health and well being, and this is especially true for women. ...