Welcome to The Joint - Newnan! As your local chiropractor in Newnan, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Newnan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Fallon is a graduate of Florida State University where he earned his bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science with an emphasis in physical therapy. While at Florida State he earned entry into the honor society of Phi Kappa Phi for academic excellence. After graduating from Florida State he chose to attend Palmer College in Davenport, Iowa where he earned his doctorate of chiropractic medicine. Dr. Fallon has been in practice for 10 years utilizing full spine adjusting techniques to include Diversified, Gonstead, Thompson, and Activator.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 23, 2014Did you know that better sleep can lead to better weight loss efforts, better mental health, and better intelligence? Perhaps it seems a bit implausible that such a mundane activity can impact your overall effectiveness at so many things. That being said, there are loads of research regarding the far-reaching impacts of improving that one daily ...
- September 16, 2014When it comes to aging, perhaps it really is nothing but a number. That’s because, believe it or not, you can appear months, years, maybe even decades younger– and it doesn’t even have to start with those expensive anti-aging creams or prescription drugs. It really starts– and ends– inside you. After all, aging isn’t just something that ...
- September 10, 2014It’s been said that W.C. Fields claimed the cure for insomnia was as easy as getting a lot of sleep. But considering up to 40 percent of Americans are sleep deprived today, it seems that piece of advice hasn’t gone as far as he would’ve liked. In sleep-deprived areas, people often spend tons of money ...
- September 3, 2014Exactly how effective could chiropractic care be at relieving your persistent neck pain? A 2013 study looked to discover that exact answer, as it evaluated outcomes of patients that were administered spinal manipulative therapy to relieve their cervical pain sourced from cervical disk herniation. Researchers took neck-pain patients who also had dermatomal arm pain and gave them ...
- August 26, 2014When it comes to teenagers, could not getting enough shut-eye now lead to a big problem later? Teens who don’t get enough sleep could be headed towards obesity in a matter of only a few years, new research suggests. Experts out of Columbia University, as well as the University of North Carolina, witnessed a link between getting ...
- August 22, 2014Dizziness is a frequent, though sometimes disabling, disorder for many people. In fact, with some people, the root of their dizziness is pathology or upper cervical vertebral segment dysfunction that can be handled through manual chiropractic therapy. The goal of this study was to review the available literature regarding the manual therapy treatment of individuals ...
- August 12, 2014Did you know that even those tiny concealed blood-sucking tick nuisances can cause health problems big enough for you to notice? It’s true, with those tenacious ticks leading to things like Lyme disease, babesiosis, bartonella, anaplasmosis, ehrlichiosis, and Rocky Mountain spotted fever. But that’s not all: doctors are now claiming that there’s a connection between lone ...
- August 5, 2014U.S. natural gas production has risen a whopping 700 percent since 2007. And even though natural gas is supposed to be a cleaner fuel, new research found in Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment admits that there’s plenty of unknowns about the effects of hydraulic fracturing, or “fracking,” as it’s more commonly known. Though this lack ...
- July 30, 2014Some of us just aren’t capable of waking up with pizzazz; rather than rolling out of bed and breezing out the door, we snooze the alarm for 30 minutes before waking up in a panic and proceeding on to a frantic day. But in actuality, there are plenty of health benefits waiting to be discovered ...