Welcome to The Joint - Newnan! As your local chiropractor in Newnan, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Newnan chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Newnan chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 2, 2015StepyWhen the going gets rough and you are noticing that you are having some trouble when it comes to working up the right amount of creativity or problem solving skills that are necessary for getting an important task done during a stressful time, the advice in this article is for you. First of all, it is ...
- September 28, 2015StepyYou may want to file this little health tidbit of information under “obvious but true”: the food that we eat can often play a significant role in the health and functions of our digestive tract. Certain foods can really wreak havoc on the natural flow of things when it comes to the way our guts ...
- September 18, 2015StepyIn this day and age, technology truly consumes us. Technological devices are everywhere, from the cell phones in our pockets to the laptops on our…well, laps, to tablets and reading devices and all sorts of other gadgets and gizmos that have been cropping up in record time as of late. Interestingly enough, you may have ...
- September 11, 2015StepyHave you ever heard the phrase, “mind over matter”? If you haven’t, as you start to say it over and over again, it is easy to see how much truth the statement really has. The human mind is a very powerful thing, and scientific studies have shown that it can exert such a strong influence ...
- September 3, 2015StepyDo you ever find yourself feeling inexplicably tense, stressed, and anxious the more time you spend in a particular area of your house or work space? For instance, maybe you find that your stress levels skyrocket greatly whenever you try to sit down at your desk to get some work done, or maybe getting in ...
- August 28, 2015StepyWe have certainly all experienced a bout of tiredness during the day from time to time. Sometimes, we haven’t eaten enough, or we didn’t have the most restful sleep the night before, which is why we end up practically dragging our feet just to get through the day,some days. However, if you are ever feeling ...
- August 21, 2015StepyI think it is safe to say that when it comes to general health concerns and ailments, there is one particular problem that virtually every single one of us can relate to in some way or another – poor sleep and feeling fatigued during the day. Hopefully you are not experiencing chronic insomnia or any ...
- August 14, 2015StepyWho doesn’t love a good snack? I’ll be the first to admit that I am a huge fan of snacking, and I always have been. It turns out that this habit of mine (and maybe yours, too!) is actually not so bad, since more and more nutritionists are recommending that their patients eat many small ...
- August 5, 2015StepyIf there’s one thing that I know to be true when it comes to grocery shopping and health needs, it’s that processed foods should be avoided like the plague. I’m not necessarily advocating for one particular dietary plan or lifestyle restrictions, but I am aware of how incredibly unhealthy many of the processed foods you ...